How We Work
We are looking for contemporary and designer brands as well as unique and vintage finds in excellent condition. We buy very gently used women’s clothing, shoes and accessories for cash or store credit (which never expires!) up front.
We accept drop offs anytime during our business hours and you may drop off your items whenever it’s convenient for you. If you’re new to us, please allow a few minutes to fill out a new account form. We will review your items and send you a text message when we’re ready for you to come by to get paid and/or to pick up what we can’t take (usually within 24 hours).
Tips for Selling
- We take women's adult sizes (XXS-XXL) based on season, style, condition and customer demand.
- We are looking for trendy apparel that retailed for at least $80. We are interested in unique jewelry and accessories. We love one of a kind pieces!
- We buy ready to sell clothes in excellent condition. This means freshly laundered and free from excessive wear, stains, holes, odors and pet hair!
- We accept clothes folded in one or two tote bags. No hangers, trash bags or boxes please!
- Check out our FAQ page for more info!
We accept drop offs anytime during business hours. We ask that you return within 24 hours from the time that we notify you that we've processed your items.
** Commonwealth reserves the right to sell, donate, upcycle and refuse payment for any items that have been left in our possession for 7 days or more regardless of whether they've been paid for. For example, if you drop off your clothes to be reviewed and you do not return within a week or more to pick up and get paid, these items become the property of Commonwealth.